UTC TELECOM 2013
UTC TELECOM 2014 is the only annual conference designed for Information and Communication Technology (ICT) professionals. Gain critical knowledge through education, networking, and access to cutting-edge technologies and services from the industry’s leadi
09-09 until 11-09 2014
CCExpo Critical Communications Expo
CCExpo is the platform for mission critical information and communications, professional mobile radio (PMR) and control rooms - regardless of technology or manufacturer - neutral to associations - for all stakeholders in government and private-sector side
30-09 until 02-10 2014
With almost 100 exhibitors and dozens of speakers taking part in workshops, panel sessions, keynotes and general industry seminars, Melbourne’s convention and exhibition centre is the place to be from 30 September to 2 October, 2014
08-10 until 08-10 2014
The main goal of RadioEXPO is to promote and support the growth of professional mobile radio systems in Poland. Together with the exhibition of products, systems and solutions, various presentations, lectures and case studies will be held.
24-11 until 27-11 2014
Annual branch meeting place for professional mobile radio (PMR and Trunked Radio) as well as command & control centres
SafeMobile radioPad™ Base Station
Add mobility to your control center communications with SafeMobile’s radioPad™ tablet-based, remote control base-station solutions.» Read more
CCW 2014 Singapore
Video impression of CCW2014 incorporating the TETRA World Congress 2014 held in Singapore fron 20th util 22nd May.
» Watch video
Now available online!
- Online news magazine
- LTE | TETRA | DMR | P25
- Mobile Critical Comms
- Weekly Updates
- For IPad & IPhone
Kolibri SystemsFor Dispatch and Tracking solutions
AeroflexTest and Measurement Instrumentation
KPN Critical Communications contributes to a safer society
AntennensystemeDriving antenna technology forwards!
TAITTotal devotion to our customers’ causes
- 21-07-2014Global and Chinese Walkie Talkie Industry Report 2014
- 18-07-2014RFI Wireless appointed Master Distributor for the X10DR Secure Wireless Microphone
- 19-07-2014Guandong companies such as Hytera, Huawei and ZTE to set up European HQ in the Thames Valley.
- 14-07-2014Simoco inspires future engineers at Big Bang
- 10-07-2014Everyday Hero: Teen creates backup emergency communications system for local fire station
- 09-07-2014Critical Communications Middle East | 14 – 16 September 2014, Dubai – Meet The Speakers
- 08-07-2014Director Deals - Sepura PLC (SEPU)
- 07-07-2014Ham Operators Reach Distant Ears Testing Emergency Capabilities
- 02-07-2014Are you going to Comms Connect Melbourne?
- 02-07-2014RediTALK Operator Training Videos Now Available
- 02-07-2014DMR White Paper Available
- 02-07-2014Cobham shareholders approve acquisition of Aeroflex
- 02-07-2014Manage your DMR radio fleet with the new Tait EnableFleet
- 02-07-2014Long Beach Township Beach Patrol goes MOTOTRBO
- 01-07-2014BearCom Acquires Two-Way Radio Dealer Independence Communications to Serve Customers in Cleveland Area
Mission Critical Comms news
- 28-07-2014EWA Supports LMCC Petition for Expansion of Conditional Licensing Authority
- 24-07-2014Defence exercise demonstrates seamless and secure comms
- 24-07-2014Zetron to demo P25 DFSI Pathway at APCO
- 24-07-20145 Must-See Events at APCO 2014
- 23-07-2014Stress prevention and fun at the second Hytera Health Day
- 23-07-2014Tetra system Mumbai Firebrigade is yet to see the light of the day
- 23-07-2014Tait Tough Test 12: The Drone Drop Test
- 23-07-2014APCO Releases Two Candidate Standards
- 23-07-2014All those new '5G standards'? Here's the science they rely on
- 23-07-2014Software Defined Radio Receivers are offered in 2 designs
Regional Service Manager
The TEMA Service Manager (TSM) will oversee all Service-related activities at TEMA. Assigned activities may be in the Pursuit, Sales, Solution Delivery, or Operating life-cycle stage.Read more...
TAIT Channel Sales Manager
The Channel Sales Manager role is responsible for sales revenue and customer satisfaction with TAIT Solution PartnersRead more...
Two way radio company, Eemits Communications Ltd are looking for an Operations Manager based in Cleveland, UKRead more...
Business Development manager - Utilities
Due to an increasing demand for our open standard system solutions, we have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager focusing on the Utility vertical market in the US and Canada.Read more...