UTC TELECOM 2013
UTC TELECOM 2014 is the only annual conference designed for Information and Communication Technology (ICT) professionals. Gain critical knowledge through education, networking, and access to cutting-edge technologies and services from the industry’s leadi
09-09 until 11-09 2014
CCExpo Critical Communications Expo
CCExpo is the platform for mission critical information and communications, professional mobile radio (PMR) and control rooms - regardless of technology or manufacturer - neutral to associations - for all stakeholders in government and private-sector side
30-09 until 02-10 2014
With almost 100 exhibitors and dozens of speakers taking part in workshops, panel sessions, keynotes and general industry seminars, Melbourne’s convention and exhibition centre is the place to be from 30 September to 2 October, 2014
08-10 until 08-10 2014
The main goal of RadioEXPO is to promote and support the growth of professional mobile radio systems in Poland. Together with the exhibition of products, systems and solutions, various presentations, lectures and case studies will be held.
24-11 until 27-11 2014
Annual branch meeting place for professional mobile radio (PMR and Trunked Radio) as well as command & control centres
SafeMobile radioPad™ Base Station
Add mobility to your control center communications with SafeMobile’s radioPad™ tablet-based, remote control base-station solutions.» Read more
CCW 2014 Singapore
Video impression of CCW2014 incorporating the TETRA World Congress 2014 held in Singapore fron 20th util 22nd May.
» Watch video
Now available online!
- Online news magazine
- LTE | TETRA | DMR | P25
- Mobile Critical Comms
- Weekly Updates
- For IPad & IPhone
Kolibri SystemsFor Dispatch and Tracking solutions
AeroflexTest and Measurement Instrumentation
KPN Critical Communications contributes to a safer society
AntennensystemeDriving antenna technology forwards!
TAITTotal devotion to our customers’ causes
- 25-08-2014Motorola Solutions Receives Average Rating of “Hold” from Analysts
- 25-08-2014Simoco advocates using multiple bearers to facilitate M2M networks
- 21-08-2014Director Deals - Sepura PLC (SEPU)
- 20-08-2014Motorola Impress Audio Two Way Radio Technology
- 19-08-2014Comms Connect to feature Public Safety & Emergency Management stream
- 18-08-2014Simoco successfully implements critical communications network for Western Power Distribution
- 18-08-2014Hytera Communications' board approves plan for financial leasing firm in Qianhai
- 18-08-2014The ’5th C’ impact on two-way radios
- 12-08-2014Sepura Director Gordon Waitling buys 805 Sepura PLC shares - (SEPU)
- 12-08-2014Hytera UK managing director, Andrew Yuan: "Slough is an ideal location for our business expansion into Europe"
- 11-08-2014Digital walkie-talkie system enhances Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre’s security capabilities
- 07-08-2014New Hytera DMR mobile radios MD652
- 07-08-2014Features of the Tait TP9300 Digital Mobile Radio (DMR) portable
- 06-08-2014Comms Connect Melbourne 2014 speaker and workshop program released
- 04-08-2014AdvanceTec Industries Solutions Division Introduces Its New 12 Bay Battery Charger
Mission Critical Comms news
- 27-08-2014FBI Cancels $500M Sole-Source LMR Solicitation
- 26-08-2014Most Cellphone Users Think First Responders Can Locate Them
- 26-08-2014Digital private mobile radio (PMR) can enhance safety and efficiency for workers in the resources sector.
- 26-08-2014CONET UC Radio Suite Bridges Gaps Between Control Room Communications, TETRA and LTE Networks
- 26-08-2014General Dynamics Awarded Contract to Implement Massachusetts Statewide Next-Generation 9-1-1 System
- 26-08-2014So far, text-to-911 messages not as cryptic as feared, panelists say
- 25-08-2014Advertise with us, starting at only €75 per month!
- 22-08-2014BearCom Informs Retailers on How to Use Two-Way Radios for Loss Prevention
- 21-08-2014Teltronic at Innotrans 2014
- 21-08-2014Icom UK launches new microsite for its IP Advanced Radio system
Regional Service Manager
The TEMA Service Manager (TSM) will oversee all Service-related activities at TEMA. Assigned activities may be in the Pursuit, Sales, Solution Delivery, or Operating life-cycle stage.Read more...
TAIT Channel Sales Manager
The Channel Sales Manager role is responsible for sales revenue and customer satisfaction with TAIT Solution PartnersRead more...
Two way radio company, Eemits Communications Ltd are looking for an Operations Manager based in Cleveland, UKRead more...
Business Development manager - Utilities
Due to an increasing demand for our open standard system solutions, we have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager focusing on the Utility vertical market in the US and Canada.Read more...