19-05 - 21-05 2015
Critical Communications World 2015
The meeting place for the international Critical Communications Industry incorporating the TETRA World Congress. The 2015 event will take place in Barcelona, Spain.
03-06 - 04-06 2015
Comms Connect Sydney
Sydney will again see a satellite event take place with world-class suppliers offering the very latest technologies, giving you access to a range of solutions you won’t see again until Comms Connect Melbourne later in the year.
24-11 - 26-11 2015
Annual branch meeting place for professional mobile radio (PMR and Trunked Radio) as well as command & control centres
01-12 - 03-12 2015
Comms Connect Melbourne
With almost 100 exhibitors and dozens of speakers taking part in workshops, panel sessions, keynotes and general industry seminars, Melbourne’s convention and exhibition centre is the place to be.
Sepura DMR Tier III
With over one million digital radios shipped globally, Sepura is a market leader in critical communications in over 30 countries.» Read more
Teldio Products Overview
Teldio is a two-way radio applications provider delivering solutions targeted at improving worker efficiency, employee safety & cost reduction for enterprise customers.
» Watch video
Now available online!
- Online news magazine
- LTE | TETRA | DMR | P25
- Mobile Critical Comms
- Weekly Updates
- For IPad & IPhone
Kolibri SystemsFor Dispatch and Tracking solutions
ZTEDMR solutions: DMR single relay station; multi station with IP networking; simulant & trunking networks.
AntennensystemeDriving antenna technology forwards!
TAITTotal devotion to our customers’ causes
OmnitronicsVoIP and Radio Communications
- 24-04-2015Sepura Plc Receives Buy Rating from SP Angel (SEPU)
- 16-04-2015RadioTrade launches fleet management GPS tracking app for Motorola radios
- 16-04-2015ModernGraham: Motorola Solutions is undervalued at the present time.
- 14-04-2015Simoco and Pacific Wireless support Australian search & rescue organisation
- 14-04-2015Golden times for Icom UK
- 14-04-2015The Military Communications Market: 2015 - 2030 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts
- 13-04-2015Two offers received for DMR system expansion for the Police in Opole, Poland
- 10-04-2015DCRS to deliver MOTOTRBO for Sky TV premier of the Game of Thrones Season 5
- 09-04-2015 Thought True PTT Was Dead? Think Again
- 07-04-2015Koning & Hartman provides DMR radios for Delft Nuon Solar Team
Mission Critical Comms news
- 24-04-2015Motorola Solutions create a Bluetooth solution to improve voice communications on fireground
- 24-04-2015France to supply helicopters and radio systems to Ukraine
- 24-04-2015NICE Suspect Search’s List of Industry Accolades Growing
- 24-04-2015NZ Prime Minister opens new Tait Technology Centre
- 24-04-2015One Million calls on Nødnett TETRA Network in February
- 24-04-2015Certicom Launches Managed Certificate Service to Secure Sensor Networks and IoT Applications
- 24-04-2015Freedom Buys General Dynamics LMR Test Equipment Line 4.21.15
- 24-04-2015Mission-Critical Networks Face Increasing Cybersecurity Threats
- 24-04-2015TAIT Blog: Trunked vs Conventional Radio Networks
- 24-04-2015Harris Corporation Reports Preliminary Fiscal 2015 Third Quarter Results
Regional Service Manager
The TEMA Service Manager (TSM) will oversee all Service-related activities at TEMA. Assigned activities may be in the Pursuit, Sales, Solution Delivery, or Operating life-cycle stage.Read more...
TAIT Channel Sales Manager
The Channel Sales Manager role is responsible for sales revenue and customer satisfaction with TAIT Solution PartnersRead more...
Two way radio company, Eemits Communications Ltd are looking for an Operations Manager based in Cleveland, UKRead more...
Business Development manager - Utilities
Due to an increasing demand for our open standard system solutions, we have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager focusing on the Utility vertical market in the US and Canada.Read more...