CeBIT is the world's largest trade fair showcasing digital IT and telecommunications solutions for home and work environments.
Critical Communications Europe
Critical Communications Europe is the latest addition, to the industry leading ‘Critical Communications World Series’ which is presented by the TCCA. The European Critical Communications Community represents network development projects at various differe
International Wireless Communications Expo (IWCE) is the pre-eminent wireless communications systems event for the working world.
27-05 until 30-05 2014
Critical Communications World 2014
The meeting place for the international Critical Communications Industry incorporating the TETRA World Congress.
18-06 until 19-06 2014
Whether you're from a public safety agency; a transport or utilities supplier; the mining and resources sector; a commercial enterprise or government, Comms Connect is the region's premier conference and exhibition that will deliver you with the vital rad
UTC TELECOM 2013
UTC TELECOM 2014 is the only annual conference designed for Information and Communication Technology (ICT) professionals. Gain critical knowledge through education, networking, and access to cutting-edge technologies and services from the industry’s leadi
DX-Altus Digital Radio Management System
Together with the Alto dispatch console, DX-Altus reaches new heights in digital radio dispatch and interoperability.» Read more
Simoco's commitment to continued development and innovation within the P25 and DMR radio standards
» Watch video
- Phased upgrade to DMR
- Safemobile & Radiobridge
- Hytera goes Mining
- New event: CCExpo
- Kolibri systems revealed
Kolibri SystemsFor Dispatch and Tracking solutions
SafemobileThe leader in Mobility and IT Solutions
KPN Critical Communications contributes to a safer society
Sepuraa global leader in the design, manufacture and supply of digital radios, systems and applications.
TAITTotal devotion to our customers’ causes
DMR Forum topics
- 16-12-2013Database error?
- 15-12-2013DMR Business and Public Safety freqs in the state of Illinois
- 14-12-2013MotoTRBO Trunking Questions about Fire department
- 14-12-2013Mototrbo Trunked good for Fire or Bad
- 12-12-2013What Are My Current Choices For Monitoring MOTO TRBO?
- 12-12-2013Cumberland DMR VHF
- 09-12-2013TDMA CODES
- 08-12-2013Which Will Happen First, MOTO TRBO On A Scanner Or An Amateur Radio?
- 06-12-2013Does anyone know the name of the software that is specifically for the vertex standard vxd-7200 DMR radio?
- 06-12-2013Is it possible to set up a GPS enabled Mototrbo radio to where it automatically changes zones via programmed GPS coordinates?
- 04-12-2013Tinker trunk
- 02-12-2013 Tait have been busy testing their radios. See the Tait Tough 2.0: The Water Cannon Test
- 01-12-2013Suggestion to Mototrbo
- 01-12-2013MotoTRBO Restricted Access to System (RAS)
- 01-12-2013NXDN on HAM why???
Mission Critical Comms news
- 18-12-2013Zetron Console Interface Connects P25 System at Toronto Airport
- 18-12-2013New Public Safety Radio System for the City of Aventura, FL
- 17-12-2013Thales Alenia Space signs Brazil satellite contract
- 17-12-2013RailComm Selects ThingWorx to Advance its M2M and Industrial Internet Solutions for the Rail Industry
- 17-12-2013Grand Hyatt Kauai Improves Guest Satisfaction with Motorola Solutions’ Wireless Access Infrastructure
- 17-12-2013Kymeta Corporation Successfully Demonstrates First-Ever Transmit and Receive Capability With Its Metamaterials-Based Antenna
- 17-12-2013Beeline, Glonasssoft launch new M2M service
- 17-12-2013M2M World Alliance Delivers First Multi-Operator Global Solution
- 17-12-2013Elbit Systems Subsidiary in the U.S. Selected to Provide a Secure Broadband Mobile Solution for First Responders
- 17-12-2013PLDT launches M2M services
Business Development manager - Utilities
Due to an increasing demand for our open standard system solutions, we have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager focusing on the Utility vertical market in the US and Canada.Read more..
Simoco is looking for a Project Manager to ensure that all Simoco EMEA projects are delivered within their agreed timescales and budgetsRead more..
Senior Mechanical Engineer (1)
We require a highly motivated and industry proven Mechanical Engineer to specify and develop core radio equipment products. This role requires experience and skills across the full development lifecycle; from technical specification through design and verRead more..
We have a vacancy for a Functional Test Engineer to carry out functional and regression testing of our professional mobile digital radio products.Read more..