30-09 until 02-10 2014
With almost 100 exhibitors and dozens of speakers taking part in workshops, panel sessions, keynotes and general industry seminars, Melbourne’s convention and exhibition centre is the place to be from 30 September to 2 October, 2014
08-10 until 08-10 2014
The main goal of RadioEXPO is to promote and support the growth of professional mobile radio systems in Poland. Together with the exhibition of products, systems and solutions, various presentations, lectures and case studies will be held.
24-11 until 27-11 2014
Annual branch meeting place for professional mobile radio (PMR and Trunked Radio) as well as command & control centres
SafeMobile radioPad™ Base Station
Add mobility to your control center communications with SafeMobile’s radioPad™ tablet-based, remote control base-station solutions.» Read more
CCW 2014 Singapore
Video impression of CCW2014 incorporating the TETRA World Congress 2014 held in Singapore fron 20th util 22nd May.
» Watch video
Now available online!
- Online news magazine
- LTE | TETRA | DMR | P25
- Mobile Critical Comms
- Weekly Updates
- For IPad & IPhone
Kolibri SystemsFor Dispatch and Tracking solutions
AeroflexTest and Measurement Instrumentation
KPN Critical Communications contributes to a safer society
AntennensystemeDriving antenna technology forwards!
TAITTotal devotion to our customers’ causes
- 11-09-2014Critical Communications Middle East – Interview with Simoco
- 10-09-2014How DMR is forming the backbone of communication in today's rail sector
- 09-09-2014Digital (DMR) radio should be more commonly used to improve mine safety
- 05-09-2014Simoco IP Voice Recorder software application
- 05-09-2014Sepura SBP Series DMR portable radios
- 04-09-2014Syntech at Critical Communications World 2015, Barcelona
- 04-09-2014Sepura appoints EMR as DMR channel partner in Ireland
- 04-09-2014Know these 3 things before buying a fire-EMS radio system
- 03-09-2014Global Indoor Positioning and Indoor Navigation (IPIN) Market 2014-2018
- 03-09-2014Tait Communications launches resources and oil and gas fleet management system
- 02-09-2014Orion Network and Canada's Neoterra Systems sign distribution deal
- 01-09-2014Neoterra neoConneX and connexBOX
- 29-08-2014Motorola Solutions Foundation Grants to Support 1 Million Students and Teachers in Science and Engineering Education
- 23-08-2014PD362 Voice, Text, Talking Pager Radio is lighter and less expensive than Minitor VI.......
- 25-08-2014Motorola Solutions Receives Average Rating of “Hold” from Analysts
Mission Critical Comms news
- 14-09-2014Software Defined Radios Market worth $26.48 Billion by 2020
- 12-09-2014Rohill TETRA Node successful in South African SCADA trial
- 12-09-2014Intrado hopes to use 911 Enable acquisition to enter enterprise PBX space
- 12-09-2014How is Your Analog System Holding You Back?
- 12-09-2014Telebras signs agreement with Defense Ministry for satellite
- 15-09-2014Advertise with us, starting at only €75 per month!
- 11-09-2014Should commercial smartphones have FirstNet capability?
- 12-09-2014Anritsu upgrade targets ultra-fast comms tests
- 11-09-2014C2000 emergency TETRA network reaches 97.5% coverage
- 11-09-2014Piciorgros to exhibit new product updates at Critical Communications Middle East 2014
Regional Service Manager
The TEMA Service Manager (TSM) will oversee all Service-related activities at TEMA. Assigned activities may be in the Pursuit, Sales, Solution Delivery, or Operating life-cycle stage.Read more...
TAIT Channel Sales Manager
The Channel Sales Manager role is responsible for sales revenue and customer satisfaction with TAIT Solution PartnersRead more...
Two way radio company, Eemits Communications Ltd are looking for an Operations Manager based in Cleveland, UKRead more...
Business Development manager - Utilities
Due to an increasing demand for our open standard system solutions, we have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager focusing on the Utility vertical market in the US and Canada.Read more...