08-10 until 08-10 2014
The main goal of RadioEXPO is to promote and support the growth of professional mobile radio systems in Poland. Together with the exhibition of products, systems and solutions, various presentations, lectures and case studies will be held.
24-11 until 27-11 2014
Annual branch meeting place for professional mobile radio (PMR and Trunked Radio) as well as command & control centres
SafeMobile radioPad™ Base Station
Add mobility to your control center communications with SafeMobile’s radioPad™ tablet-based, remote control base-station solutions.» Read more
CCW 2014 Singapore
Video impression of CCW2014 incorporating the TETRA World Congress 2014 held in Singapore fron 20th util 22nd May.
» Watch video
Now available online!
- Online news magazine
- LTE | TETRA | DMR | P25
- Mobile Critical Comms
- Weekly Updates
- For IPad & IPhone
Kolibri SystemsFor Dispatch and Tracking solutions
AeroflexTest and Measurement Instrumentation
KPN Critical Communications contributes to a safer society
AntennensystemeDriving antenna technology forwards!
TAITTotal devotion to our customers’ causes
- 23-09-2014TCCA’s Critical Communications Broadband Group elects Tero Pesonen as new chair
- 23-09-2014Global Spectrum Analyzer Market 2014-2018
- 25-09-2014HYTERA commits to Slough with HQ expansion
- 19-09-2014Interview - Peter Clemons, Quixoticity about managing change in the critical communications world
- 18-09-2014Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue Service chooses Motorola Mototrbo radios
- 11-09-2014Critical Communications Middle East – Interview with Simoco
- 10-09-2014How DMR is forming the backbone of communication in today's rail sector
- 09-09-2014Digital (DMR) radio should be more commonly used to improve mine safety
- 05-09-2014Simoco IP Voice Recorder software application
- 05-09-2014Sepura SBP Series DMR portable radios
- 04-09-2014Syntech at Critical Communications World 2015, Barcelona
- 04-09-2014Sepura appoints EMR as DMR channel partner in Ireland
- 04-09-2014Know these 3 things before buying a fire-EMS radio system
- 03-09-2014Global Indoor Positioning and Indoor Navigation (IPIN) Market 2014-2018
- 03-09-2014Tait Communications launches resources and oil and gas fleet management system
Mission Critical Comms news
- 29-09-2014PEO C3T prioritizes network simplicity
- 29-09-2014Two-way radio specialist Tait Communications appoints Garry Diack as CEO
- 29-09-2014Sepura supplies TETRA radios to South Korean Police for Asian Games
- 29-09-2014Racom takes digital pagers into US market
- 30-09-2014Sepura wins order from Norwegian emergency network
- 30-09-2014Queensland Rail selects Tait for digital migration of its radio communications network
- 29-09-2014Harris Corporation to Announce First Quarter Results on Tuesday, Oct. 28, 2014
- 26-09-2014Ceramic filters target TETRA, Avionics and more
- 26-09-2014Narda Microwave Celebrates 60 Years in Business
- 26-09-2014Interview - Nicole Lecca, Head of Secure Land Communications (SLC) at Airbus Defence and Space about selling of the SLC business
Regional Service Manager
The TEMA Service Manager (TSM) will oversee all Service-related activities at TEMA. Assigned activities may be in the Pursuit, Sales, Solution Delivery, or Operating life-cycle stage.Read more...
TAIT Channel Sales Manager
The Channel Sales Manager role is responsible for sales revenue and customer satisfaction with TAIT Solution PartnersRead more...
Two way radio company, Eemits Communications Ltd are looking for an Operations Manager based in Cleveland, UKRead more...
Business Development manager - Utilities
Due to an increasing demand for our open standard system solutions, we have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager focusing on the Utility vertical market in the US and Canada.Read more...