- Tait Communications refocus could hit jobs - 8 May 2013
- Guards the City with DMR Hytera DMR Solution was Deployed in Cachoeirinha, Brazil - 7 May 2013
- Name change for two-way radio global supplier - 6 May 2013
- BearCom Issues White Paper that Explores Options for Organizations Impacted by Nextel Network Shutdown - 6 May 2013
- 3 dPMR Manufacturers Complete Interoperability Tests - 1 May 2013
- ELCOMPLUS at Motorola Northern & Southern radio local partner conference - 29 April 2013
- Hytera to speak during construction summit in Russia - 29 April 2013
- Hytera supports earthquake relief in Ya'an China with DMR - 25 April 2013
- TVD clients upgrade to PARIS-Dispatcher v8.6 – Radio Dispatch Console - 22 April 2013
- Migration to Digital Boosts South African PMR Market - 19 April 2013
DMR-News.com is the first independent website delivering a crystal clear and continuously updated overview of news related to the DMR Communications Industry only. We bring you DMR News from around the world highlighting:
- DMR Radio and Systems Manufacturers
- DMR Accessory Manufacturers
- DMR Application & Solution providers
- DMR Consultants & Distributors
- DMR Systems Integrators
Top articles on DMR and DMR Applications
Baycom Acquires Milwaukee 2-Way to Expand Its Motorola Solutions Two-Way Radio Service And Support In Southeastern Wisconsin17 May 2013
"We are excited about joining forces with such a growing and progressive company like Baycom," said David Brooks, former Milwaukee 2-Way vice president that will be assuming a position at Baycom as Vice President of Business Development.
Since launched in 2010, Hytera DMR products and solutions have supported many major sporting events worldwide, including America’s Cup, Euro Cup, French Open, and China Open
IHS believes that no single technology will win in the LMR market. Instead, each will offer a unique solution to fit the diversity of professional users—from public safety to utilities.
The users highly recognized the crisp voice and seamless signal coverage of Hytera products as communication in and outside of stadiums is always a challenge.
With the new solution prison staff will not just have a new communication system but also an emergency alarming solution with a precise positioning of the staff in need of assistance.